Friday, November 26, 2010

Trip to Spaghetti Project

I hung out at Spaghetti Project down in Richmond, VA with my homegirl, my little big sister Imani aka IKB and Uptown Kelly. We took a kick ass road trip to drop off artwork for the Disney's Birthday Celebration Artshow on Dec. 3rd 2010, I didnt know what to expect which made it that much more fun for me. When I walked into the gallery/toy store I near fainted from the energy and the colors.

I was some of my favorite artist work in the form of skate decks, vinyl toys, T-shirts, shoes and books. I think I circled the shop a hundred times and same something new everytime. I met Arlene Munoz part owner of the show and movement and she is so full of life with her energy and New York tongue..lol..she gave me the royal tour of the store and schooled me on some of the artist and hip hop culture that boomed out the speakers.

I got to buy a cool book, some toys and a T-shirt that sports the shop logo which I will be framing because its a 2x shirt and Im a 5x artist..LMAO


Me and the Boss Lady


Decks


IKB (Artistic Sole)





Uptown Kelly


Spaghetti Project









Spaghetti Project
321 Brook Road
Richmond, VA, 23220
804-643-TOYS (8697)
www.spaghettiproject.net
www.facebook.com/spaghettiproject
twitter.com/SpaghettiProjct

No comments: